- This event has passed.
Trip to Palestine with Boulder-Nablus Sister City Project
January 30 - February 10
Visit Palestine with the Boulder-Nablus Sister City Project
January 30 – February 10, 2019
Fees: $1950 (includes hotels, meals, in-country transportation, guides, and tips)
Participants will have the opportunity to get to know in-depth the people, places, and heritage of Palestine. The delegation will visit with some of the special people who help make Palestine one of the most wonderful places you’ll ever visit!
In addition to time in Nablus getting to know people and organizations who contribute to the well-being of the community, delegates will also
- spend three days hiking on Masar Ibrahim – one of the world’s wonderful hiking trails wending through villages of Palestine (an alternate plan will be offered for those unable or uninterested in the hiking portion of the trip);
- visit ancient heritage sites across the West Bank;
- shop in the Old City markets;
- enjoy a Turkish Bath erected hundreds of years ago (4-800 by most accounts);
- explore religious, cultural and architectural treasures of Bethlehem and Jerusalem.