Sister Cities International is comprised of dedicated individuals and organizations committed to realizing President Eisenhower’s vision of peace through people and advancing the citizen diplomacy movement into the future. Our team is available and ready to help you establish a new sister city relationship, connect you with another member, or to give program guidance when you need it.
Join Our Team
Are you looking to join the citizen diplomacy movement with Sister Cities International? There are many ways to become a part of our team including
- Gaining valuable experience as an intern at our headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Joining our Board of Directors as a local leader (now accepting applications, learn more here)
- Supporting our mission as a corporate partner
- Organizing local chapters as a State Representative, or
- Speaking on behalf of Sister Cities International as a Global Envoy.
For more information, click on the images or links above to explore the part of our team you are most interested in joining.