SCI Global Conversations
“U.S.-Mexico Trade During COVID-19”
- Our next Sister Cities Global Conversation on September 30, 2020 at 3pm EDT will engage in a conversation on U.S.-Mexico trade during COVID-19.
- We aim to further the conversation held during the Mexico-U.S. Sister Cities Mayors’ Summit while looking at different perspectives of economic recovery of our American and Mexican Sister Cities from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on our cities, countries, and economies. Confirmed speakers will represent the business, municipal, and national perspectives of the effects of COVID-19 on U.S.-Mexico trade.
THIS SCI GLOBAL CONVERSATION IS GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BY
Welcome and Opening Remarks
Leroy Allala, President and CEO, Sister Cities International
- Rep. Peter Svarzbein, District 1 Representative and Mayor Pro Tem, City of El Paso and Vice Chair of the Board, Sister Cities International
- Alan Russell; CEO, Tecma
- Paola Avila; Vice President, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- David Coronado; Director of Department of Bridges, City of El Paso
- Lydia Antonio de la Garza; Director General of International Treaties, Monitoring, Administration and Compliance Oversight, Mexican Ministry of Economy
Watch our last SCI Global Conversation:
City Resiliency and Why it Matters: Global Impacts in a Local Context